When you cancel your LivePlan account, you have access to your companies for the rest of the paid period. After that, LivePlan may not retain of your data, and you may not have the option to reactivate the account later. If you think you may want to access your LivePlan companies in the future, we recommend Placing your account on hold.
Cancelling an active account #
If you decide to cancel your account, we recommend exporting your existing plan(s) to Word or PDF. That way, when your account is deleted at the end of the paid period, you will still have a copy of your plan(s).
- If you're not already logged into your account, visit: https://app.liveplan.com/login to login.
- From the Account menu, choose Cancel Account:
- Click the Cancel account button:
- In the dialog that appears, click Confirm.
Note: You will have access to your account for the rest of the paid period. During that remaining time, you can still change it back to active or place it on hold without any consequences.
Cancelling an account scheduled to go on hold #
If your account is scheduled to go on hold, but it is still within the paid period, you can cancel it from the Manage Account area:
- Log in to LivePlan.
- From the Account menu, choose Manage Account:
- Click the Reactivate Account side tab:
- Choose Cancel account:
Note: You will have access to your account for the rest of the paid period. During that remaining time, you can still change it back to active or place it back on hold without any consequences.
- Confirm the cancellation by clicking Cancel Account:
Cancelling an account that is on hold #
If you placed your account on hold and it has already gone into the on-hold status, you can cancel it directly from the Launch Pad:
- Log in to LivePlan. This will take you to the Launch Pad.
- On the Launch Pad, click the Cancel this account link.
Note: If your on-hold account is already scheduled for cancellation, only the Reactivate this account option will be available on the Launch Pad.
- In the confirmation overlay, click Cancel Account. Your account will remain on hold until the end of the paid on-hold period. During that remaining time, you can still reactivate it from the Launch Pad.